|Job Title:||Product Documentation Officer (Internship)|
|Reports to:||Director, Technical Services|
|Location:||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Employment Type:||Paid Internship, Full time|
|Benefits:||Air ticket (for International candidate) and Health insurance|
African Bamboo is currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic intern to take on role of Product Documentation Officer – Intern. Through this position you will gain valuable skills in bringing products from R & D to commercial markets. Your role is centered on making African Bamboo’s product(s): valuable, usable, and feasible.
The Product Documentation Officer intern operates at the intersection of: i. Business, ii. Quality, & iii. Market. The Product Documentation Officer intern shall be responsible for collating and maintaining accurate information and data on product range and mix, product properties, processing, usage and handling, installation and functionality, your role will have a direct impact on the commercialization of the bamboo based product.
Required qualifications and experience
- M.Sc. candidate or equivalent in Wood Science, Wood Engineering, Material Science, Chemical Process Engineering or related fields
- A relevant working experience in wood processing industries and/or R&D as well as product development is necessary.
- A pragmatic, logical, problem solving mindset.
- Organization conscious individual ready to apply his/her knowledge in a hands-on operational supporting role.
- Resourceful and innovative outlook in researching and proposing solutions within a wood panel engineering environment.
- Familiarity with European and American wood/bamboo product standards and norms an advantage.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to submit their CV and cover letter via email: email@example.com. You can also email us for questions and information regarding the duties in this role, or contact us via Tel: +251 11 320 2647.
African Bamboo is an equal opportunity employer; qualified women are encouraged to apply.