|Job Title:||Marketing and Sales Coordinator (Internship)|
|Reports to:||Director, Marketing & Sales|
|Location:||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Employment Type:||Paid Internship, Full time|
1’st Batch: (Oct / Nov 2018 – Mar / Apr 2019)
|Benefits:||Air ticket (for International candidate) and Health insurance|
African Bamboo is currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic intern to take on the role of Marketing & Sales Coordinator – Intern. Through this position you will play a valuable role in the initial execution of our marketing and communications strategy. You are expected to bring a new product to market, design and develop marketing tools, launch an online marketing campaign, secure flagship projects, and obtain market validation of our products samples.
You are instrumental in bringing our marketing and sales activities together in terms of: i. Branding and Communication, ii. Competition and Collaboration, iii. Certification and Labeling, iv. Sales and Distribution. Your role will involve the creation of a game plan in terms of: Marketing Management, Marketing Strategy, Brand Development & Brand Experience, Corporate Communications, PR, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Advertising, Media Planning, Customer Insights.
Required qualifications and experience
- Business Administration, Business Management, or Marketing graduate
- Experience in timber industry and/or building materials sector is an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Knowledge with new media, including;
- Social media marketing
- Online advertising
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Various digital tools, apps and plugins, such as meeting schedulers, forms, etc.
- Strong Knowledge of offline communication methods and tools, including;
- Print – paper, ink and relevant characteristics.
- Giveaways, packaging etc.
- A pragmatic, problem solving, mindset.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to research and propose solutions independently.
- Stress resilient and flexible.
- Strong knowledge of wood based panel products and applications is a plus.
- Project management skills and experience is an asset.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to submit their CV and cover letter July 31, 2018, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also email us for questions and information regarding the duties in this role, or contact us via Tel: +251 11 320 2647.
African Bamboo is an equal opportunity employer; qualified women are encouraged to apply.