|Job Title:||Distribution Coordinator (Internship)|
|Reports to:||Director, Marketing & Sales|
|Location:||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Employment Type:||Paid Internship, Full time|
|Benefits:||Air ticket (for International candidate) and Health insurance|
African Bamboo is currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic intern to take on the role of Distribution Coordinator – Intern. Through this position you will play a pioneering role of setting up of our distribution business out of Rotterdam. You will establish an end to end value-addition of our product as solutions to our end customers including, warehousing, transportation, and logistics delivery. You will identify and ensure compliance of relevant international customs and trade regulations for export of inputs to Ethiopia, import of finished goods to Rotterdam, and delivery of solutions to our end customers globally (business to business) from Rotterdam.
As an Distribution Coordinator intern, you will design, develop, and implement our distribution strategy at each node of our distribution network. You will lead and continuously improve Added Value Creation, Partner Management and Distributor Process Management on a global scale. As the linking pin between market requirements and African Bamboo, you will be advising, training and facilitating the distribution network in a customer-centric manner to maintain service excellence.
Required qualifications and experience
- Business Administration, Business Management, or Supply Chain graduate
- Experience in timber industry and/or building materials sector is an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A pragmatic, problem solving, mindset.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to research and propose solutions independently.
- Stress resilient and flexible.
- Knowledge of trade, building and timber product regulations a plus.
- Strong knowledge of wood based panel products and applications is a plus.
- Project management skills and experience is an asset.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to submit their CV and cover letter via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also email us for questions and information regarding the duties in this role, or contact us via Tel: +251 11 320 2647.